Actually there are a lot of things you need to know about women. But then again, I’ll give you the top 5; in which in my perspective are the most important things you should know about us.
1. Moody. Everyone knows that women tend to be moody sometimes. Well, most of the time. Specially when it’s that time of the month. (Sorry boys, blame the hormones!!) We’re just really sensitive with everything. It just takes just one “Okay” from someone to set our mood on fire. One minute we’re happy, then after another minute we’re not. Just be cautious when you know someone’s not in the mood. You know the drill, right?
2. Clingy. Oh yes. I think women are more clingy than men. My friends tell me that I am the cligiest of them all. And I am not denying it. I am clingy with my friends and special someone (hopefully, soon). Being clingy is actually a sign that you really enjoy and love that person. That there’s no dull moment everytime you spend time with each other. No awkwardness or anything. That you’re comfortable with that person.
3. Insecure and Jealous. We may get compliments such as “You’re gorgeous/hot/sexy/beautiful” and all the other nice things that you can think of, but if we can’t feel it, it won’t get through us. Specially when we see that our other half is secretly taking glances on another girl, or when our bestfriend talks and hangs out with another person. It makes us want to throw a book at you. Most of the time, what you don’t say usually matters more than what you do say. Actions speak louder than words, yes?
4. Demanding. This is the part where we are misunderstood. It’s not that we’re really demanding. No. We don’t care about the things you give us. Sure, it’s sweet. But what we really want is that you give us your attention, time and effort. We just want to feel loved, trusted, respected and adored. Tell me, are these things really that complicated?
5. Emotional and Dramatic. Who hates rejections? We are more afraid of rejections than men. We desired to be desired. Getting hurt is a big deal for us. Whether you agree or not, women are to be pursued.